Tally ERP 9 Advance Course
This course guides you to handle accounting, inventory, statutory, taxation and other specific business roles.
With the fast-changing business scenario, experts in Taxation, Payroll Accounting, Excise, VAT and Service Tax are in high demand. The Tally.ERP9 course is all you need to grow your employment opportunities. The Course uses a feature-based approach to introduce students to Accounting on Computers. This course guides you to handle Accounting, Inventory, Statutory, Taxation and other specific business roles.
Anyone with basic accounting knowledge.
- Around 1.3 million job opportunities in Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
- Increase your chance of getting hired
- Training by Tally certified faculties
- Content/ Syllabus is created by Tally and Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Verifiable Certificate from Tally Education recognized by Industry
Impart advance knowledge on the basics of accounting on Tally ERP.9.
- Complete Bookkeeping
- Comprehensive Accounting a Credit Management
- Receivables & Payables Management
- Orders, Invoice, Voucher & Cheque
- Printing a Flexible Classification of Account Heads
- Flexible Voucher Numbering a Drill Down Display
- Date Based Reporting
- Multi-currency Accounting Unified Ledgers
- User Defined Voucher Types a Payroll Accounting
- Multiple Companies and Cost Centre Allocation
- Reversing Journals & Optional Vouchers
- Final Account Reports
- Income & Expenditure Statements
- Fund Flow & Cash Flow a Ratio Analysis
- Trusted Remote Access
- Integrated Support Centre with Tally.Net Capabilities
- Excise for Manufacture and Dealer
- Interest Calculation
- TDS & Service Tax
- Import and Exporting and Security level